Check lists before operating
- Internet connection will be set on “Enable” status.
- Web camera cable will be connected with computer set.
- Install web camera driver, if it has not been done yet.
- If computer volume status set on “Mute”, click icon to inactivate.
- Select Meeting Room
- Enter login page to confirm a permission of TOT e-Conference.
- Type username and password, then click on “Submit” button to enter e-conferencing room.
- Enter e-conferencing room web page, the user could select to enter the room upon permission.
- After entered, click on “Allow” button. Video image of attendees will be displayed.
Desktop for the moderator chairman
- Click on “Admin” menu and type administrator password. Then, click on”OK” button.
- Select menu “People List” to view list of attendees.
- Click on people icon (Room administrator will be symbolized by people image) to display a gear button for conferencing control.
- Click on gear image to show microphone on/off button, presentation button and allowed attendee button. According to standard, it could display 15 desktops.)
Chat Text and Request
- Select “Text Chat” menu when need to type dialog message.
- Click on “Request” button to ask for talk of attendee. If administrator allows, click on “OK” button.
- Select “Presentation” menu when need to make any presentation. (Presentation made by administrator could be noticed from its activated controlling button.)
- My Video: shows the video frame of self-image.
- Text Chat: shows a box for typed text chat.
- People List: shows list of attendees.
- Presentation: shows box of presentation
- Agenda: shows conferencing agenda.
- Setting: defines the displayed camera and microphone volume.
- Help: shows annotation. (Select when need to view detailed summary of all menus and tool bars)